Monday, November 16, 2009

Intro.. sorta..



Ok..
so i'm pretty new to this whole blogging scene.. But a bunch of people are into it so might as well give it a go.. if i bore you beyond belief you can just simply 'x' the hell out of me, or go on reading and waste approximately 2 minutes of your life.

I'm going to be blogging about anything and everything football. Wether it be the mysterious reasoning of lucas being on the starting 11.. predictions to our Champions League fate [shudder].. and random bits and peices.. some manunited bashing is obviously included with a hint of everton mockery. After all theres only one team in liverpool..

ok ok what else.. apparantly i'm supposed to introduce myself.. I'm 19 years old,
currently residing in ireland, however originally from the middle east *gasp* middle easterners follow football and are a part of society :o ! I'll let you have that shocking fact sink in.. *awkard moment of silence and realisation*

But don't let that put you off reading.. i know in some peoples mindset LFC is a 'local' club that you can 'only' be a 'part of' if your from that 'area'. Hate to break it to ya! but lfc is bigger than your narrow minds ..

oh and the skin is one of them pre-designed ones, hopefully going to be designing my own in a week or two so bare with meh.

Lots more to come.. I'll leave you with this ;

No comments:

Post a Comment