Sunday, April 11, 2010

for the first time in my life..

I slept through a match.

I know. Shocking. I still can't understand how this happened.

You see i was pulling an all-nighter with my cardiorespiratory lectures.. and fell asleep somewhere between 1pm n' 2pm.. Not the whole cozy 'lemme go sleep'.. i just.. literally 'fell' asleep.

Woke up to an LFC notification on my phone.. saying;
fulham 0 - 0 liverpool FULL TIME.
and countless other texts from united fans - but thats a given, sad pathetic ppl.

just saw man citys score so.. G'bye Champions League.. it was nice knowing you.. Thanks for all the amazing memories.. Hope we meet again x

I've a mountain of lectures to go through, an empty stomach, thoughts of Gerrard n' Torres wanting to leave plague-ing my head and clouding my judgment, just found out Torres has some next knee problem aaaand im contemplating dropping out of med school.

Today is not my day.

The end. :D

[Box of Positivity: I GOT TICKETS TO ONE NIGHT IN ISTANBUL :D :D AAAAAH.. cost me my tv bill but who needs tv when you've tickets to that :D AAAAAAAAAH. End of Positive Note]

2 comments:

  1. It happens. The Champions League has not always been at Liverpool, but they still lead among English clubs. It is time to rebuild.

    I understand Barclays have refinanced the huge mountain of debt Liverpool has with RBS, and the club might therefore get sold soon. Which can only be a good thing.

    Now to deal with this bit, one by one:

    "I've a mountain of lectures to go through,"
    you ARE studying medicine

    "an empty stomach,"
    Eat!

    "thoughts of Gerrard n' Torres wanting to leave plague-ing my head and clouding my judgment,"
    Will not happen

    "just found out Torres has some next knee problem"
    It happens

    "aaaand im contemplating dropping out of med school"
    Whaaaaat!?!?

    Congratulations on scoring tickets. One might say that such would simply be reliving the past, but I saw the DVD a couple of years ago and was totally tempted myself.

    ReplyDelete